taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [DISCUSS] Release Candidate 4 of taverna-language-0.15.1 and taverna-osgi-0.2.1
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 02:57:56 GMT
I think I'll let Ian do the release again next time.. :)
Fourth time lucky..? :)

Use this thread to discuss any issues with RC4 which is currently
under VOTE. If needed we'll also make Jira issues.

Under the corresponding [VOTE] thread - only reply with your vote,
e.g. "+1". It is a single vote for releasing all three artifacts at
once.

BTW - if you are testing on Windows - turn off Real Time Anti-Virus
scanning. It likes to look inside those *.zip and *.jar files just at
the wrong time..

Vote thread: http://markmail.org/thread/torl2ep2uyvokwgn

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes