taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Snapshot issue when releasing taverna language
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 00:46:25 GMT
I just disabled the iwir-dependency and the myGrid repository from
tavlang.. as I found out that the LGPL iwirTool dependency it uses
does not exist in Maven Central either, so there was not much point in
releasing scufl2-iwir to Central.

I guess some kind of feature request for tavlang would be to be able
to "drop in" such libraries? I guess this doesn't work too well with a
shaded JAR though (modifying -classpath).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718