taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ian.dun...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Fwd: [DISCUSS] Release Candidate 4 of taverna-language-0.15.1 and taverna-osgi-0.2.1
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 15:16:32 GMT
Hello,

Where do the following imports come from in
org.apache.taverna.robundle.manifest.combine.CombineManifest.java (and
others):

import org.apache.taverna.robundle.xml.combine.Content;
import org.apache.taverna.robundle.xml.combine.ObjectFactory;
import org.apache.taverna.robundle.xml.combine.OmexManifest;

Eclipse can't find them. Do I need some maven magic?

Cheers,

Ian

--
Ian Dunlop, eScience Lab