taverna-dev mailing list archives

From <A.T.Gu...@lumc.nl>
Subject Our publication on Taverna workflows for bibliometrics
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 14:43:20 GMT
Dear all,

We would like to let you know that our paper "Scientific workflows for bibliometrics" has
been accepted to the journal of Scientometrics and it is now online (and Open Access): http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11192-016-1885-6

In our paper, we explained why scientific workflows would be suitable for bibliometric analyses
and presented several representative examples using Taverna workflows. We gave an overview
of Taverna and its capabilities for such analyses. In addition, we uploaded our workflows
on myExperiment where we have created the group for Bibliometrics and Scientometrics some
time ago: http://www.myexperiment.org/groups/1278.html.

To our knowledge,  Taverna hasn't been used in the field of Bibliometrics and we are very
excited to introduce it to this community. We have another paper that is currently under review.
That one focuses on the integration of Web services for bibliometric analyses, and we hope
that it gets accepted soon as well!

If you have any comments please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Arzu Tugce Guler
Leiden University Medical Center
Center for Proteomics and Metabolomics