taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redirection from taverna.org.uk
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:01:55 GMT
Agree the deprecation banner could be enough - but for most pages I
added redirect (except Download which I think needs more work) - the
content on the Apache side is exactly the same - so I don't see why
you would want to "trap" readers on the old site? :)

Also HTTP redirects are honoured by Google etc.. so a search for say
"Services in Taverna"  should then give the Apache page on the top
rather than as hit number 10

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=taverna+wsdl&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=uBeZVv_aA-jn7AaKhouYDQ#channel=fs&q=services+in+taverna

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes