taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redirection from taverna.org.uk
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:04:40 GMT
OK, let's do a Hangout next week - it could be good to catch up in
voice. We'll summarize on the list what we agree to look at.

What time works well with yourself? Gale - would you be able to join..?

I'm good most of Wednesday 9-15 and 16-18 GMT, and Friday 13-16 GMT -
but I can also try late in the evenings (e.g. 21-23 GMT) if that suits
Gale's timezone more.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718