taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Trouble setting up SSH
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 04:01:29 GMT
@Andy - I was able to connect using PuTTY, but still cannot connect via the
command line.
FYI, I am using GitBash on Windows, but can still do ssh -v. I can append
the whole session transcript, but it seems that the relevant section is:

>debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
>debug1: Next authentication method: publickey
>debug1: Trying private key: /c/Users/Gale/.ssh/id_rsa
>debug1: Trying private key: /c/Users/Gale/.ssh/id_dsa
>debug1: Trying private key: /c/Users/Gale/.ssh/id_ecdsa
>debug1: Trying private key: /c/Users/Gale/.ssh/id_ed25519
>debug1: No more authentication methods to try.
>Permission denied (publickey).

I think I figured out that I don't have my private key saved in the right
place. I tried a couple of things, but neither worked yet, so I'll have to
try again tomorrow.

@Ian - so, you haven't needed an SSH key? I just created and uploaded a PGP
key. I'll have to try tomorrow (PST) to see if I can make any commits.

Thanks!

Gale