taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First commit
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:01:20 GMT
On 11/12/15 16:39, Gale Naylor wrote:
> I was able to add myself to the committer list at
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/taverna.html, but my name shows up at
> the end of the list, instead of where I added it. I looked online, but have
> yet to find anything to explain this, or how to fix it.
>
> Thanks,
> Gale

Hi Gale,

It is driven off file:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/taverna.xml

Is that file you editted?

I added you this week (at the end) and I don't see your name except at
the end.

And it only gets to the HTML when the site is published by someone.
Either you can drive that at the time of editing or just leave until
someone sweeps the site up with some bigger change.  I usually do the
latter - it get published quite regularly anyway.

	Andy

(And I just fixed some layout)