taverna-dev mailing list archives

From alaninmcr <alanin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna components
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 11:48:36 GMT
Hello Yassene

When you create the component family on myExperiment, you are able to
specify whether the family and its member components will be private or
public. Did you choose public?

I've looked at the code and I do not understand, if I can see your
components, that your colleagues cannot. Are there any messages in the
log files? Can they see the component in a browser or in the myE
perspective of Taverna?

At the moment there are no utilities for sharing private families. I
think the best way would be to have a private family that you use for
development and then publish (copy) a component into a public family.

Alan