taverna-dev mailing list archives

From alaninmcr <alanin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Fwd: Registry/CWL/Workbench integration Hackathon
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:51:02 GMT
Hello everybody

Some of you may be interested in the ELIXIR / Galaxy / Taverna hackathon.

Alan

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Registry/CWL/Workbench integration Hackathon
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:17:58 +0000
From: Hervé Ménager <herve.menager@gmail.com>
To: common-workflow-language@googlegroups.com
<common-workflow-language@googlegroups.com>

Good evening,
We are considering holding a joint event between the ELIXIR registry and
the CWL community (including people from the Galaxy and Taverna
communities), working on collaborating and integrating both systems. It
would take place in Paris in May. As a first step on the planning of the
event, I'd like to know if and when you would be available to attend in
May. Here's the link to the doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/6fc8dw9arv68dht8.
Thank you for your answers, comments are welcome! Please forward to anyone
interested.
Cheers,
Hervé