taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject RE: Draft: Taverna Language download page
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:01:20 GMT
Hi Stain,

Is there supposed to be a link in the sentence (under Source Code) where it
says, "Here you can find all Taverna Language source releases."?

Thanks,

Gale

-----Original Message-----
From: Stian Soiland-Reyes [mailto:stain@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 6:44 AM
To: dev@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Draft: Taverna Language download page

I have drafted a download page for Taverna Language here:

http://taverna.staging.apache.org/download/language/

Note that the download and Maven links don't work yet, as Ian has push the
right buttons and then we have to wait 24h for the mirrors.

I included the taverna-parent download here, as I think it would be a bit
silly on a page by itself. You wouldn't normally need it as it would be
downloaded from Central if you just tried to build Language.

Comments? Feel free to edit!

Should we rename the file downloads to apache-taverna-* ?

The checksums should stay the same, but Ian might have to regenerate the
.asc signature. Mentors, is that permitted given that we voted on a sha1
sum?

Obviously for the future we should need to modify the Maven build so the
release files always get the apache- prefix directly:

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718