taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Menaka Madushanka <menaka12...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC'15
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 03:01:52 GMT
Hello everyone,

GSOC 2015 was a great experience for me.
I greatly appreciate the Taverna team for every thing/ feedback that you
gave me (us) to make my(our) project(s) a success. It was a great pleasure
to work with you guys because all of you were very friendly and helpful.
So I thank every one of you for all the support and feedback.

And congratulations for my fellow gsoc guys, Larry and Denis. I think
altogether we were able to make this whole project a better one.

Cheers
Menaka
--
Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena