taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Karyakin <samhane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Databundle Viewer - progress
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:02:37 GMT
I created it just now)

Pull request can't automatically merge because content(every file) of
commits from  "Create Rails application" to "Updated README: simplified
installation instructions" is
already in repository
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-databundle-viewer

In repository only content of commits, not the commits itself
This is because I'm not commiter to the original repository (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-databundle-viewer)

But how resolve this merge conflicts?)