taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Karyakin <samhane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Databundle Viewer - progress
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:32:21 GMT
Hello,
I almost finished and checked the project.

This is my report for last two weeks:
Added the Apache licenses in files which don't contained it yet.
Added comments to Gemfile and in project files.
Updated GEM_LICENSES.md, renamed to DEPENDENCY_LICENSES.md, because it now
contains not only gems licenses, but also front-end assets licenses,
installed with bower.
Updated and checked UI for every page.
Updated and wrote a few new tests for the application .
Removed vendor front-end assets from codebase, added it with bower, because
with bower I can easy manage front-end assets, for example: bootstrap theme
used in databundle viewer updated and with bower I easy download and use
new version. It depend from npm (from node.js), but if this application
will grow, bower will help to manage javascript and css dependencies.
Added pagination for data_bundles.
Replaced jsPlumb to d3.js
Made visualization of workflow run, not great, but showed every steps of
run. In inputs and outputs you can click and see value on input and output.

Updated README:
Updated building and install requirements, include information about
installing bower, setting up AWS S3, and ways to setting environmental
variables.
Added section abut usage, in development and production environments.
Added documentation, wrote some about main classes in application
Added todo section, with future plans.

Now I have some troubles with AWS S3 and heroku, but you can download
DataBundle Viewer and use it locally.

I sent pull request to original repository