taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ian.dun...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Re: missing maven artifacts causing build failures
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:12:47 GMT

Hello,

I've changed some of the imports to use org.apache.taverna artifacts.
However, biomoby seems to be using some unavailable dependecies:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project biomoby-activity: Could not
resolve dependencies for project net.sf.taverna.t2
.activities:biomoby-activity:bundle:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer
artifact javax.sql:jdbc-stdext:jar:2.0 from/to ja
va.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1): Cannot access
http://download.java.net/maven/1 with type legacy using the ava
ilable connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory: Cannot
access http://download.java.net/maven/1 with type le
gacy using the available layout factories:
Maven2RepositoryLayoutFactory: Unsupported repository layout legacy ->
[Help
1]

I think it is being used by jmoby:1.1.5-taverna. Doesn't seem to be as
simple as adding

<dependency>
	<groupId>javax.sql</groupId>
	<artifactId>jdbc-stdext</artifactId>
	<version>2.0</version>
</dependency>

from http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.sql/jdbc-stdext/2.0 to
the biomoby-activity pom.xml. Any ideas how to get round this problem?

Cheers,

Ian

On 27/08/2015 15:48, Ian Dunlop wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Another one is that AbstractConfigurableServiceProvider is not
> generic but the
> net.sf.taverna.t2.activities.soaplab.servicedescriptions.SoaplabServic
eP

rovider
> thinks it should be.
>
> ie
> AbstractConfigurableServiceProvider<SoaplabServiceProviderConfig>
>
> Has this code ever built without errors? If so where are the maven
> artifacts that fix these issues eg
> net.sf.taverna.t2.servicedescriptions.AbstractConfigurableServiceProvi
de

r?