taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Taverna Parent 1-incubating-RC3 Apache Taverna Language 0.15.0-incubating RC3
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 18:45:36 GMT
Reading this again, I believe we do not need to include the PAV
ontology notice lines (Apache license) as it had no such NOTICE file
upstream, and the copyright is also stated within the file.

I'll try to find the the older ODFDOM distro upstream to see if it
included a NOTICE file or not - they also have copyright headers in
file which is why I added it to NOTICE.  (it is also Apache-licensed)

Yes, it's embedded ODFDOM upstream -- this could in theory be adapted
from https://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/odfdom/ in the incubator,
but sadly it has a few custom patches that makes updating a bit
trickier. (Really it should be ripped out and replaced by the RO
Bundle API - that is the branch
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-language/tree/ucfpackage-robundle)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes