taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Taverna Parent 1-incubating-RC3 Apache Taverna Language 0.15.0-incubating RC3
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:50:01 GMT
On 14 July 2015 at 20:17, Alan Williams <alaninmcr@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Stian,
>
> You said there were misleading dependencies. What are they?
>
> Alan

taverna-maven-parent download contains an auto-generated DEPENDENCIES
file that says there are no dependencies. This is true, but it is a
bit pointless. I would not say that is a blocker.

In taverna-language I worked around the auto-generated empty
DEPENDENCIES by having a hard-coded one instead.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718