taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Karyakin <samhane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Databundle Viewer - progress
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:11:47 GMT
Hello,
This is my report for almost two weeks.
I send last commits with new features:
1) User can upload databundle file
2) User can navigates to inputs and outputs of databundle file
3) Store uploaded files to Amazon S3
4) Updated routes.rb with licence and removing unused staff
5) Display errors on log in

I will run all workflows from the Starter Pack of the myExperiment for see
diffrent types of inputs and outputs.
Temporarily pages with show databundles contain ugly UI, I search good way
for show workflow run

How this commits will be merge?
In original repository presented commits, which not presented in my
repository. Would I need to do pull from original?