taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Brenninkmeijer <christian.brenninkmei...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Language 0.15.0-incubating RC2
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 10:21:20 GMT
I fully agree with Stian.

Go for RC3 and critical to see someone else able to do the release manager role

Christian
From: Stian Soiland-Reyes [stain@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 4:20 PM
To: dev@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Language 0.15.0-incubating RC2

+1 to try an RC3 - the NOTICE and LICENSE should be in a better shape now.

Great that you'll have a go as release manager so we spread the
skills.. and improve the docs hopefully as I think I assumed many
things known about the Maven release plugin. :))

On 1 July 2015 at 15:18, Ian Dunlop <Ian.Dunlop@manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to attempt to make a release based on the info at http://taverna.staging.apache.org/community/releasing.
> I'm waiting for/figuring out how to get https://people.apache.org/keys/group/taverna.asc
to update itself with my OpenPGP key fingerprint.
> Wish me luck......
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian

JIRA.