taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Menaka Madushanka <menaka12...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow bundles - validation
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:24:15 GMT
Validation output modified....!!!

$ tavlang validate /home/menaka/conv/aaa/workflows/t2flow/helloworld.t2flow
Validation started...
Validation completed.......
The workflow helloworld.t2flow has no errors.

The validation report for helloworld.t2flow......
-->NegativeValueProblems:- null

-->EmptyIterationStrategyTopNodeProblems:- null

-->MismatchConfigurableTypeProblems:- null

-->NonAbsoluteURIProblems:- null

-->NullFieldProblems:- null

-->OutOfScopeValueProblems:- null

-->PortMentionedTwiceProblems:- null

-->PortMissingFromIterationStrategyStackProblems:- null

-->WrongParentProblems:- null

-->IncompatibleGranularDepthProblems:- null

Cheers
Menaka

On 23 June 2015 at 16:40, Menaka Madushanka <menaka12350@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stian,
> There are no problems in workflow those are only the problem types.
> According to the API, if there are any, they should be listed under the
> problem type.
> :-)
> I'll have to indicate that there are no errors in any type of problems....
>  This is the original output.
>
>> ReportCorrectnessValidationListener [getNegativeValueProblems()=[],
>>> getEmptyIterationStrategyTopNodeProblems()=[],
>>> getMismatchConfigurableTypeProblems()=[], getNonAbsoluteURIProblems()=[],
>>> getNullFieldProblems()=[], getOutOfScopeValueProblems()=[],
>>> getPortMentionedTwiceProblems()=[],
>>> getPortMissingFromIterationStrategyStackProblems()=[],