taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Menaka Madushanka <menaka12...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iwir and json export functions - Taverna language commandline tool
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:25:44 GMT
Hi Stian,
Sorry for the many changes.....
I was messed up with my previous pull request and the conflicts so I
started form the last commit.

 ... perhaps except for the
> word-rewrapping of the Apache License header (try to leave it as-is),

That was because I formatted the source by eclipse. I restored it.

The iwir conversion worked with adding the iwir-Tools.jar file into
Referenced libraries in eclipse. But after mvn install it does not worked.
I tried copying it to the lib folder but it did not worked.

Cheers