taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC evaluation
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:16:11 GMT
That's a good way to blog!

You would need to create a new pull request as the first one is now
merged and closed.  You might want to use a branch per pull request on
your repository rather than 'master' - so that it is clearer what
should be merged - but since you are mainly just "moving forward"
perhaps staying on your own master is OK. (but it means you won't know
exactly which commit I would merge)

The error is probably because the META-INF/services/ files like
org.apache.taverna.scufl2.api.io.WorkflowBundleReader from the
different JARs get overwritten rather than appended - and hence only
the last file type is supported.

There should be an option to the shade plugin to say they should be merged:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/resource-transformers.html#ServicesResourceTransformer

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718