taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Akah <larrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Mobile Project
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:28:22 GMT

> Hello,
>
> I would think that the player will generate its own ids for workflows or
> runs, these will not be related to the myexperiment ids. I don't think the
> player will communicate with myexperiment at all but use the local
> workflows that you upload so there should be no clash of ids.
> Are you having  problems with the player API?

No, am comfortable with it. So, what we are saying is that we would have to
upload the workflows from myexperiment to the player then retrieve a run
skeleton so that a user can fill in the required run inputs to create the
run. That is how the API operates.
I was just thinking that this might be redundant, but its ok.

cheers