taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Akah <larrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gsoc taverna mobile- taverna player API
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:58:31 GMT
Am using the player.
>From this code:

> [{
>   "id": 1,
>   "title": "Hello, World!",
>   "author": "Alan, et al.",
>   "description": "Say 'Hello, World!'"
> }, {
>   "id": 3,
>   "title": "Multi Interaction",
>   "author": "Robert Haines",
>   "description": "Multiple interactions for testing."
> }]
>
> i expected to see the same in the results i get, but the author field is
not there that's what i mean. This goes same for the other ommited fields
in the other results.

About identifying user specific workflows, is there a way of doing that?

cheers

--
*Akah Larry N.H*

*Lead Software Engineer @ GiftedMom*
*Founder IceTeck Inc*
*www.iceteck.com*

Developing technologies for emergence and sustainable development.