taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Akah <larrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gsoc taverna mobile progress so far
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 18:57:43 GMT
Hello, when i try to retrieve a preview for the workflow to show the
different components, it comes without the file extension and is
consequently unable to be decoded by the image decoder. Find below the code
for what am trying to do

 ImageView preview = (ImageView) myImageView;
>                   preview.setImageURI(Uri.parse(wk.getWorkflow_preview()));

wk.getWorkflow_preview() method call returns a uri that points to the image
resource for the workflow. an example is
http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows/5/versions/2/previews/full

I would need some assistance with that while i keep searching for solutions.

Cheers

> Hello,
>
> Search seems to be working although I guess it is only searching
> workflows that it has loaded rather than using the myExperiment
> search. At least that's what it looks like to me. The app is certainly
> starting to feel good though. I'm really busy the rest of the day so
> not sure if I'll manage to get any more testing done. Send an email to
> the list when there is more code to test and let us know what
> functionality you would like feedback  on. I'll send you a screenshot
> of the workflows soon (probably next week), it's not that urgent anyway.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian
>
> On 26/06/15 11:48, Larry Akah wrote:
> > Am dealing with the workflow deep details section. Once that's
> > done, uploading the workflow to the player to generate a run would
> > be easy.
> >
> > thanks

> > <ian.dunlop@manchester.ac.uk>:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Excellent work. I'll clone your repo and have a look later today.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ian

the

so

> [...]