taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Karyakin <samhane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Databundle Viewer - progress
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:47:16 GMT
Yes, I missed restful url, sorry)

I didn't find how to set provenance parameter because t2-server gem version
1.0.0 didn't use provenance. After upgrade t2-server to 1.3.0 I find how to
set up provenance. This upgrade I sent in pull request to
taverna-player-portal.

After creating workflow run in taverna server I have sent put request by
using T2Server::Run#generate_provenance. In wireshark I see this request:
PUT
/taverna-2.5.4/rest/runs/f844a875-e1c5-42c4-96ea-9e58073b9994/generate-provenance
HTTP/1.1\r\n
with true parameter.

But taverna server returned again zip archive with only outputs..