taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [] Release Apache Taverna Language 0.15.0-incubating RC2
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:31:28 GMT
Some response on licensing but there were other points e.g. the
DISCLAIMER isn't right - relying on automatic determination isn't enough
- and NOTICE is required at the top of a git repo. DEPENDENCIES would be
nice as well.

More to the process point - there are now 2 +1 from the PPMC; that's not
very many out of 11.

PPMC - this is a step on the journey.  I hope you can find the time to
look at the release and vote. This is not a step for the mentors to vet
one persons work.

(Mentors - what say you to my comments? Other comments?)

	Andy