taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Williams <alanin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Taverna Mobile App
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:10:00 GMT
On 01-Jun-15 11:07, Larry Akah wrote:
> Hello Alan. The palyer is awesome.

It is what is used for workflow execution in http://portal.biovel.eu and
also in the IPython Notebook workflow execution.

> It does the task just as you thought of according to the API provided.
> It definitely is the choice we would go for.
> Now what i need is a remote installation of it so that i start doing some
> real tests. What can you propose?

Donal and I have been discussing this. The machine that used to host the
"testing" server has just been decommissioned. We hope to put a
replacement test server and player up at Manchester later this week.

If anyone else would like to host a test server, please let us know. It
would be good to have more than one for Larry to test against.

> Thanks.

Alan