taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding installation of Taverna Server 2.5.4
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 13:54:37 GMT
Donal -- is this client code the same one we have in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-server/tree/master/taverna-server-client
?

What do you think remains here (beyond any remaining header, pom.xml
and package name tidy) to make an Apache Taverna release of this
client code?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718