taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wsdl-generic in GalaxyGears
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 13:51:28 GMT
Mentors -- is Dmitry's case one where we would need an IP clearance
[1]? So I believe his code was developed while he had Apache CLA
signed, but with his employer and would be contributed now as a single
piece of work, ie. I would assume it is a Code Donation rather than a
normal contribution.

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes