taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website items
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 23:42:11 GMT
Thanks for noticing - both fixed.

As for 3) - Apache CMS is a bit too close friends with ZFS and SVN, so
you kind of always have to do "Update directory" from the /trunk root
to be sure to not live in a strange twilight zone.

For the casual editor, a GitHub pull request should hopefully be easier

http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/community/edit#github-pull-requests

(but at least for now, harder for us committers to merge..!)

I must admit I am not too keen on these 5-line pages like

http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/documentation/training-and-workshops/

so if anyone is feeling courages, feel free to merge those within some
broader pages. :-)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718