taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna's Jira moved to Apache
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:11:34 GMT
Congratulations on getting selected for GSOC!

We are very happy to have you on board!

I have added you to the Contributors group in Jira so you should be
able to add and edit your issues.  I've added a component for Taverna
Mobile that you can use. Just ask here if there are any question about
Jira.

Some of the developers hang out on IRC, but I think as it is not
asynchronous and people are not watching IRC all the time, it might be
better to use the dev@taverna mailing list to give everyone a chance
to join.

An often cited Apache mantra is "If it didn't happen on the mailing
list, it didn't happen" - so feel free to post anything to this list,
questions, updates, plans, ideas!

Issues in Jira are forwarded to the list, with replies pushed back
into Jira, so we would also be able to have discussions around issues
raised, although its email formatting might still be slightly
confusing.