taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Taverna's Jira moved to Apache
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 02:39:37 GMT
Taverna's Jira has (finally) moved to Apache infrastructure.

See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA

Now, start filing and solving Taverna issues in Jira! :-))

The Components are corresponding to our code repositories at
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/download/code/
.. but simply leave it without a component if not sure. We can always
make more/less components, or use labels for a looser categorization
(e.g. tag with "SSL" for SSL issues).

GSOC students -- feel free to use Jira for your tasks and also for
issues you find in Taverna.
Let me know your Jira usernames and I can grant Developer access.

We've got admin access for:

Alan R Williams
Aleksandra Nenadic
Christian Brenninkmeijer
Dmitry Repchevsky
Donal Fellows
Ian Dunlop
Robert Haines
Shoaib Sufi
Stian Soiland-Reyes

If you are a committer, to verify this, simply check if you can access
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/TAVERNA
.. and let one of the others on that list know if not.

The remaining IPMC folks (mentors) - I was unable to find a unique
Jira username for you - please advice which one to add.

Anyone registered in Jira should now be able to create issues, and
anyone listed above should be able to manage the TAVERNA issues.

Tomorrow I shall set up the HTTP redirect from dev.mygrid.org.uk for
the TAVERNA- key.

The only bug I found in the old Jira that has changed since import is

http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/issues/browse/TAVERNA-27
which was changed to "In Progress" by an unknown user - is this me
sausage fingering a button? If not, please indicate again at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA-27

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718