taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BOSC 2015 abstract about Apache Taverna
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 15:54:18 GMT
Thanks for your help, Ian and Alan! I managed in the end to get it to
fit in a single page.

Here's the abstract as just submitted:

https://rawgit.com/stain/bosc2015-apachetaverna/master/soilandreyes_bosc.pdf

preprint will eventually also be at:
https://www.escholar.manchester.ac.uk/uk-ac-man-scw:262220

> Thank you for your submission. Your submission ID number is 16.

Hmm.. just 16 submissions, half an hour before Easter and deadline is tomorrow?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718