taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Different ways of doing News Please vote
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:44:33 GMT
If we can't get the G+ posts loaded automatically, I would favour just
the Twitter feed.

Less things to update == more likely to be updated - which is
important for News!

Also the "informality" of Twitter and the possibility to retweets (as
shown) means we don't have to worry too much about sounding official
or linking to third-party works.

That still leaves the need for where to put "blog posts"  - when you
want to say something newsie that is more than 140 characters long and
does not have a linkable target. Could that still be G+ - or did we
talk about having a blog at https://blogs.apache.org/ ? (My eyes!!)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718