taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Non-subscribers posting to users mailing list
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:58:56 GMT
Always good with a helpful qmail error message with no links..

But that just means that we should write out the details of actually
subscribing to the list at:

http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/community/contact/

Perhaps a trick is to remove the complete email address there so you
are not tempted to send directly before reading line number two - just
call it dev@taverna - most people should hopefully understand that
this is not a complete email address (unless we get that TLD!)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
Apache Taverna (incubating)