taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna JIRA status?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:19:59 GMT
I tested out the move.. it seems fairly easy - except for preserving
the keys where I have to be careful.

Example of what I think we should end up with - with the new
components that relate to the git repositories

http://jira.s11.no/browse/TAVERNA

but note that I have to do it again with some XML magic or do the Jira
move to TAVERNA-* in production in order for the keys to not be
reassigned. (in a bulk move they are not moved in order! :-( )