taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Third level menus
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:37:46 GMT
I think the side-bar is the best solution - magically appearing in the
top can be confusing, and you would have to style it so it's always
selected.

I would have liked also to have something like on:

http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#scrollspy

..that is a menu of anchor-links within larger pages - and then it is
statically positioned so it's on screen, and updates when you scroll
(try scrolling on the above page! The URL field changes from
#scrollspy to where-ever you are)

That makes it easy to make larger pages with a clearer
continue-reading-flow - I'm not saying make one big SCUFL2 page -
although it could be interesting to see if that would work.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718