taverna-dev mailing list archives

From alaninmcr <alanin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Git Push Summary
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:58:45 GMT
> Never mind the logic question.. I Was looking at
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-common-activities/blob/master/taverna-beanshell-activity/src/main/java/net/sf/taverna/t2/activities/dependencyactivity/AbstractAsynchronousDependencyActivity.java#L267
>
> ..which seems to build a big dependency list for every dependency
> activity in the workflow - even if the classloader sharing is not set
> to "workflow".  But the only other option now in the enum is "system"
> which would still cover the whole workflow.

Yes. That code almost certainly should be replaced - especially as it is
not clear how (if?) it will work with OSGi.

It caused problems with the components and trying to ensure that they
worked correctly where the component's realizing workflow (directly or
indirectly) contained a beanshell with dependencies.

Alan