tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Pascal Robert <prob...@druide.com>
Subject Re: Render queue error in BeforeRenderTemplate when using a SelectModel
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:07:03 GMT
That one worked. I was trying to implement this instead:

http://tapestry.apache.org/using-select-with-a-list.html

> Le 25 juil. 2017 à 20:17, JumpStart <geoff.callender.jumpstart@gmail.com> a écrit
:

> Sorry, I don’t have the time to recreate your problem, and there is some stuff missing,
such as the instantiation of the encoder, but this working example may help:

> 	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/select/easyobject <http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/select/easyobject>
>
> Also note that if your Form can be submitted then you should replace setupRender with
onPrepare, or perhaps 2 methods: onPrepareForRender and onPrepareForSubmit.

> Geoff
>
>> On 26 Jul 2017, at 2:42 am, Pascal Robert <probert@druide.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Coming from the WebObject world here. I’m trying to build a select input, but it’s
not working. The error:

>> ERROR [2017-07-25 18:28:22,181] bootique-http-33 o.a.t.m.T.RequestExceptionHandler:
Processing of request failed with uncaught exception: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationException:
Render queue error in BeforeRenderTemplate[PagePrincipale:gabarit]: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException
[at classpath:com/druide/tests/pages/PagePrincipale.tml, line 60]