tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Qbyte Consulting <qbyteconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Tapestry vs Spring MVC + REST + Angular
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:38:59 GMT
After years of Tapestry focus I finally got around to checking out how
others are building web apps these days. Spring MVC + REST and Angular seem
to be flavours of the day and can create some quite slick solutions. These
approaches are still full of boilerplate code, but things are looking a lot
better than the early days of Struts.

So far as I can see Tapestry and maybe GWT are still the only one stop shop
for cutting out the boiler plate code and having a focus on domain driven
design with components instead of these pattern centric low level
approaches.