tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Cezary Biernacki <cezary...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirect onActivate - how to handle ActionLink requests?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:49:59 GMT
Hi,
Are you sure that your onActivate method is related to your problem with
event handler not being called?

It can be something quite unrelated.

For example the event handler method can be incorrectly named
(if you are using naming convention),
or with @OnEvent annotation parameters can be wrong.

Another possibility is that 'CardLightBox' itself handles the event.

Best regards,
Cezary