tapestry-users mailing list archives

From dodjavola <dodjavola.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Get selected item from loop
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:50:56 GMT
'm currently working on some project, using Apache Tapestry 5.3.6. I have
issue using t:loop component. Is there any way I can get selected item after
loop finishes, and page is rendered? What I need to achieve is: Let's say I
have loop like this:

<t:loop t:source="itemList" t:value="item">
    <t:actionlink id="something" context="item.ID"></t:actionlink>
</t:loop>
This will work fine. But if I move this actionlink into my own component,
and pass this ID through my parameter, if I click, I always get the last
item from list, and not the one which is clicked.

<t:loop t:source="itemList" t:value="item">
    <t:mycomponent myparameter="item.ID"></t:mycomponent>
</t:loop>

I tried putting formState="iteration", and puting ValueEncoder, but nothing
helps. Please, can anyone help me, and show me how to solve this issue, and
get the selected item from the list. Thanks in advance