tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Chris Cureau <cmcur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zone refresh in form fragment 'wizard'
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 15:25:33 GMT
I've looked at the form fragments in firebug. It doesn't appear that the
form fragment is being changed at all except the visible attribute. I've
pasted the output from firebug below:

Before fragment 3:

<input id="formfragment_1-hidden" type="hidden" name="t:formdata"
value="H4sIAAAAAAAAAFvzloG1XI5BJjElNzNPPzW3ICe/MjVVPyS1uMSquDQpN7Mk3rC4iMEhvyhdL7EgMTkjVa8ksQAoW1RpqpecX5Sak5kEpHML8vNS80qK9YLBelQCivKTU4uLwbzi4sz8vJnBnyS3bmlxZmJg8mHgSM7JBKr2TClhEPLJSixL1M9JzEvXDy4pysxLt/Zh4E7NSc0FKvBLzE0tZKhjYKwoKGHggDrHCIkJAH81VIC+AAAA">
<h2>That's all we need!</h2>
Please verify the following information:
To complete this employee, press the
<em>Finish</em>
button.

On fragment 3: