tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Gavin Lei <gavingui2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:31:26 GMT
Yeah, you can find current source code in its website. But it has only
a few features currently, if you are really interested in it, you can
start with it

在 2012年4月4日 下午5:42,Athneria, Mahendra <mahendra.athneria@atos.net> 写道:
> Hi Gavin,
>
> I tried the same on Indigo and yes it is working fine. Have you also checked in the code
in SVN? Actually I want to modify the plug-in as per my project requirements :)

> Regards,
> Mahendra Athneria
>
> Ext-+91 22 6733 3729
> Mob-+91 9833 121 309
> mahendra.athneria@atos.net

and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability
cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will
not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.