tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [T5.3-rc-2] incompatible with artefacts built against prior versions e.g. 5.1
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:22:23 GMT
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:18:12 -0200, Christian Riedel
<cr.mlist@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi

Hi!

> Can't you support both methods?
>
>     <T> T getService(Class<T> serviceInterface, Class<? extends
> Annotation>... markerTypes);
> and
>     <T> T getService(Class<T> serviceInterface);

Isn't a getService(SomeClass.class) call valid for T getService(Class<T>
serviceInterface, Class<? extends> Annotation>... markerTypes)? I think
so. Don't you have any class implementing ObjectLocator?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor