tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Steve Eynon <steve.ey...@alienfactory.co.uk>
Subject [T5.3] Wot No Component Reference?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:48:12 GMT
I'm more than happy for the Component documentation to move to the
JavaDocs but...

Could we please have back the Component Reference page - that links to
the individual component JavaDoc pages?

It's a very handy page to have - and is great for perusing and scanning through.

By sending everyone straight to the JavaDoc index page I'm also
concerned you might scare off a lot of new-comers, for with over 100
java packages, it can look quite overwhelming. I know, I know, I'm
asking you to hide all your hard work! :) But honestly, I have best
interests at heart!

Steve.