tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Michael C." <mjcap...@avetana.de>
Subject T5.3-rc-3: FieldTranslatorSource "sees" an overriden service
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:32:33 GMT
Hi,
I've run into a problem when upgrading to T5.3-rc-3.
We used the contributeServiceOverride method to override the
ComponentMessageSource service with an different implementation of ours.
After the switch to 5.3, the webapp (in jetty) starts, and a simple test
page can be rendered, using our messages.
But when calling a page with a form (i.e. login form), the following
exception occurs:

for the first FieldTranslatorSource in the first Text field

I've seen such exceptions before when adding the same service twice, but
these always were thrown before the webapp was ready.

Is this a bug?

Mike