tapestry-users mailing list archives

From George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com>
Subject Re: Update Zone in form1 from form2
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:27:21 GMT
I simplified my problem with a small code example. Hopefully this helps.

<t:Form t:id="form1">
        <t:Zone t:id="zoneOne" id="zoneOne">
               This select menu will trigger the popup box.
               <t:Select t:mixins="zoneUpdater" t:clientEvent="change"
t:event="newFundingChanged" t:context="lineItemFunding.tempId"
value="lineItemFunding.funding" model="fundingModel"
encoder="selectEncoder" zoneupdater.zone="fundingZone"/>

        </t:Zone>
</t:Form>

This is the popup box that contains a text field which will update the
select menu in form 1 on submit
<t:Zone t:id="zoneTwo" id="zoneTwo" update="fade" visible="false">
        <t:Form t:id="form2" t:zone="zoneTwo">
             <t:TextField/>
             <t:Submit>
        </t:Form>
</t:Zone>

Object onSelectedFromUpdate() {
         return new MultiZoneUpdate("zoneOne", zoneOne).add("zoneTwo",
zoneTwo);
}