tapestry-users mailing list archives

From hese <1024h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StreamResponse onSuccess does not stream back data
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:52:35 GMT

Thanks, I tried that and now the content length in the return headers shows
the file size, but still I get the '302 Moved Temporarily' error :(

Can u show me a sample of your tml file? Wonder if i am doing anything wrong
there.

Here is mine:
<form t:type="form" t:id="analysis">

Upload URL File

			<label class='stacked strong'>

					(.csv,.txt)

			</label>
				<t:errors/>
	            <t:upload t:id="urlFile" class="marginRight"
validate="required"/>
	            <t:submit class="marginRight white button medium"
value="${message:button.upload}" t:id="upload"/>
	            <t:eventlink t:id="cancel">
	                <input type="button" class="white button medium"
value="${message:button.cancel}"/>
	            </t:eventlink>
	</form>